The Real Estate Consultancy department was established to offer real estate solutions in Construction Projects Management.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONS
- Supervision of building repairs in our property management portfolios
- Maintenance management and planning
- Supervision and performance measurement of service providers in the construction industry
- Setting up the estimates and preliminary development budgets
- Development of the construction timetable for the client and establishment of the construction strategy.
- Selection of subcontractors and workers, and provides required explanations for the builders and other professionals associated with the project,
- Co-coordinating and collaborating with the architects, engineers and specialists.
- Ensuring the construction project complies with all building codes and any other legal or regulatory requirements.
- Carrying our construction project audits at the various phases (preliminary, design, construction and operations phase).
- Foreign missions, Embassies and High Commissions
- Pension Schemes & Savings and Co-operative Societies (SACCO’s)
- Government institutions & Parastatal
- Private Real estate developers
- Commercial banks and Financial Institutions
- County Governments
- Individual property investors